* Do you have a proactive and can-do mindset? Do you advocate agile development frameworks, and help create positive working relationships within Scrum teams?
* If you can answer yes to the above then our clients needs you. Their Andover based technology team are seeking an experienced .Net Developer to deliver end-to-end development of high-quality software applications on a wide range of medium to large scale projects.
* Our client has been transforming since 2014 and for the last 12 months they have really picked up the pace. They are now looking for 2 experienced Mid Level .Net Developers to join their support team, and be a key player in ensuring requirements and acceptance criteria are translated into technical solutions alongside producing and testing well structured, efficient, and reliable code.
About You - .Net Developer
* Our client isseeking an individual with a curious nature - you'll want to understand the 'why' behind everything they do and consider if there is a better approach, seeking first to understand rather than simply rebuilding stuff. They need you to be confident in delivering software solutions using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET, ASP.NET WebForms, MVC and Web API, SQL Server) with demonstrable experience of;
* Working as a .Net Developer with C# and competent in the use of MS SQL
* NUnit or equivalent testing framework
* Object-oriented development techniques and theories
* Software design patterns
* Application security
Benefits - .Net Developer
* As well as a competitive basic salary you'll receive:
* 36 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays) with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days
* Group annual bonus (discretionary) up to 7.5% of annual salary
* A pension scheme with 6% from the client, a minimum 3% from you with the option to increase or decrease when you join. If you decide to contribute 4% or above they will add a further 4% which can be allocated in different ways
* A yearly company funded allowance of 500 that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and more
* Company core product choice: Cash plan or Dental plan
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.